Hello fellas! First, I want to introduce my self. My name is Calvin Herryson or you can call me Calvin or Vin or whatever. Im born in Jakarta 2 August 1994 so currently I'm still 20 years old and live in Jakarta until now. I Only have one brother. I'm studying at Bina Nusantara University (BiNus) majoring Information System (SI) until 2016 and I will graduate soon (*yeay!). This is my first post on my blog (*Finaly after a month of thinking and collect intentions for typing :p).
I'm not really good at writing and my main language aren't English, so i'm sorry for bad grammar and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes. Later, I will write my post in bahasa, sometimes english, and maybe mixed some with english! (*this remembering me of Cinta Laura english style). I'm still learn to improve my foreign language. My blog style inspired by this famous foodbloggers +Stanislaus Hans Danial Subianto, he had a beautiful galery of foods and drinks!
LET'S START THE Q&A!
Why the blog name are "MyFoodDirectory"?
As you know after take a peek on my Instagram, I'd like to hunting for food and capture it for my personal documentation then I was thinking to share it with my friend in Instagram. I have a hopes that my post in here or instagram will give you an idea about where I will go for lunch? breakfast? or maybe dinner with family, bae, or maybe hangout with friends.
When do you start taking Food Pics?
Before 2015, I'm rarely open Instagram and just for upload some moments but most of them are my foods. Then, one day I saw +ANAK JAJAN account and I was impressed with all the food pics and then I start to searching another foodstagramers. After that, I'm influenced to starting take a picture of my foods before eating it. It's arround end of January maybe.
What is Your Favorite Food Blog?
My favorite is anakjajan.com and eatandtreats.blogspot.com, they're have a good post. I rarely read a blog, so maybe you can give me some recommendation? hehe..
How you start your instagram account?
Before I active to use Instagram, my followers arround 150 people, and by the time, passion, hope, and do my best for making a good galery, my followers increased. Currently about 400 by now I write this post.
Do you have bae?
No, next.
What camera did you use to take a pics?
I dont have a SLR, DSLR, or another super camera. I'm just using my Samsung Galaxy S4 camera with 13 mp. Nuff said, sometimes pen is mightier than the sword! so. I optimalize my skill with my phone camera. I'm still deposit some of my money to buy 1, I wanted to buy Fujifilm XM-1 or maybe you have some suggestion?
How many filter do you used?
Not Many just VSCO, snapseed, and after focus. I'm still learn to optimalize using filter so I can show you my best!
What is your favorite food?
Im a dessert lover, a very severe dessert lover. I like ice cream, cake, chocolate (except chocolate ice cream and chocolate cheese cake, it sucks), and pastry. But I'm also love Indonesian food like nasi padang especially kikil <3 <3 <3
Do you fat?
yes, but not really fat (*LOL), I'm in the struggle to loss some weight.
So, that what I can tell you now, and if you have some question, feel free to ask me! dont forget to check and follow my Instagram @calvin_herryson!
Contact me Here :
Email :
Calvin.Herryson@yahoo.com
Phone:
085213217216
OH, I'm not forget to say thankyou for visiting and read my post!
..My Food Journey Will be Your Food Directory..
What a good name! 😊
BalasHapus