Bring to You from New York to
Senayan, and now KEMANG! The Halal Boys ready to serve since 5 August that located
at Kampung Kemang Across Plaza Adorama, the first outlet at kebayoran baru. The
Halal Boys are ready to satisfy fans craving and to enchant the first timer,
actually im the first timer and I think im just becoming this delicious
platters fans! They serve delicious, convenient, and affordable. The quick
serve also answer the needs of high flyers foodies, workers, or any fans who
always race against time. The platters This middle-eastern food always can make
me craving for more when I take my first bite and their specialities in processing
lamb and chicken meat really impress me, because they can eliminate the smell
from the lamb and seasoned it well. Also the chicken it seasoned well till seep
through into the whole chickens.
Like the first outlet in
kebayoran baru, their unique yellow food truck and their well-known logo, lamb
and chicken make you more easily spot their location. When I order my meal,
just a couple minutes the dish was ready and im impressed it was so fast! Now I
don’t have to worry to buying my meal when I was in hurry. The bowl consist of
mutton/chicken, cabbage, pita bread, and long-grain yellow rice or if you’re
alone and want to taste both of them, you can ask for Half & half over
rice.
They have 3 kind of sauce :
- BBQ Sauce : sweet BBQ sauce, just a ordinary BBQ sauce but not too thick, recommended for sweet taste food lover, and blend it with white sauce would be perfect!
- Red Sauce : this is trap, oh my god the red sauce seems like wasn’t inconclusive about the spiciness and my mistake was poured too much! Don’t judge a sauce by it’s color, at first I think it was spicy and sour but it was extremely hot, and I was about to crying when I ate my mutton platters, Lol. Anyway I’m still like it but next time I should pour it less than before, for the spicy food lover, trust me you will love this sauce! Combined it with white sauce and you will get spicy and sour sauce.
- White Sauce : they said this is the most favorite, it true if you love creamy and sour taste. The sauce perfectly blended over the mutton, I’m not supprised if so many fans of their 1st outlet at kebayoran baru love it, because I’m also love it! This sauce can perfectly blended the taste with 2 other sauce or even with only this sauce you can have a meal like you’re at middle-eastern.
Thanks to god I came here with my
friend, so I can taste both of the lamb and chicken platters. My favorite is
the lamb, because as I mentioned before the mutton wasn’t smelly and so tender.
For a single platter, it only cost IDR 55k and for the drink (Aqua 330ml) cost
IDR 5k. so affordable price for the good food and great services!










Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar